What does hand-poured mean?
Each candle we make is individually melted, mixed with its scent, and literally poured by hand from the melting pot into your candle container.
Why cotton wicks?
We use 100% cotton wicks (no metal or additives) because they're the safest for you. They do not produce any harmful vapors and they carry scent better than other types of wicks available too.
Why does it take 1 week for my candle to be ready?
Each of our mugs and candles are made to order. We do not produce your mug and design until you place your order. Once the mug is ready, we can make and pour your candle. Then the candle needs to set for a few days before it is safe to be delivered.
What are the benefits of soy wax?
Soy Wax is a processed form of soybean oil. There are many benefits:
- Clean burning. No toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants. This means no soot or chemicals in your home.
- Longer Lasting. Burns cooler than paraffin wax so you get 30-50% longer burn time.
- Biodegradable and water soluable.
- Scents are stronger in soy wax!
- Stimulates the economy by using a naturally renewable source.